MagnaGas Treatment System – MPI Series
Medical waste treatment plants or hospitals
Disposed waste type
All types of medical waste
Effective loading volume: standard 0.5-1 ton/day, combinations available
Dioxin emission: less than 0.1ng TEQ/Nm3
Waste volume reduction
Alternative to an medical waste incinerator or a medical waste pyrolysis device which inevatible generates quantitive harmful substances such as dioxin and furan, the MagnaGas Treatment System is a revolutionary product featuring excellect emission index and meets worldwide strictest emission standards.
Unlike non-incineration technologies such as autoclave and microwave, MagnaGas Treatment System ultimately solves the problem of medical waste disposal, no further waste incineration or waste landfill is needed. More environmentally friendly than non-incineration technologies, MagnaGas Treatment System disposes all kind of medical waste, while normal non-incineration technologies can only treat infectious, sharps, and part of pathological wastes.
- Excellent emission index, dioxin emission <0.1ng TEQ/Nm3
- Disposed all types of medical wastes
- More environmentally friendly than non-incineration technologies
This product is jointly developed in Canada, USA and China.
Know more about medical waste treatment.
- Automatic tipper
- Built-in shredder
- Feeding cabin
- Magnetic low-temperature gasification chamber
- Pyrolysis gas pretreatment unit
- Second stage pyrolysis chamber
- Catalytic combustion device
- Exhaust gas treatment system
- Ash removal system
- Intelligent pyrolysis control system
- Continuous monitoring system
- Intelligent storage and feeding system