Medical Waste Autovalve System
– MWC SERIES
Medical waste treatment plants
Capacity of a Single Unit
100kg – 1ton per cycle
High vacuum, high pressure autoclave works independently with a shredder
Working Temperature and Pressure
134°C, 2.2 bar (adjustable)
6 log10 (99.9999%)
Medical Waste Autoclave System (MWC Series) is a high vacuum, high temperature and pressure autoclave system applied generally for commercial centralized medical waste treatment plants, which provide collection, processing and disposal services of medical waste generated from hospitals and healthcare institutes.
In Medical Waste Autoclave System, treatment capacity of a single autoclave is from 100kg – 1 ton per cycle. Multiple autoclaves can be adopted for waste management plants and treat dozens of tons medical waste per day.
In MWC series, medical waste autoclave and shredder works seperately and independently. Medical waste is firstly completely sterilized in the autoclave, and then transferred into a medical waste shredder to destroy the sterilized waste.
For medical waste treatment plants, Gient provides one-stop packaged solution including autoclave, shredder, boiler, automatic conveying system, workshop air deodorization and treatment system, sewage treatment and recycling system, monitoring system, etc and offers customized design to clients based on our rich experience.
Core Features & Advantages
- Easy, safe, efficiency and environmental-friendly
- Green process without hazardous emissions, chemical-free and NO radiation
- Turnkey project, one stop supplying, autoclave, shredder, boiler etc.
- Advanced technology against chloride ion corrosion in medical waste
- Advanced odor control technology ensures a comfortable working ambient
- Low operating and maintenance cost
- Optional remote monitoring and recording system. Staffs are able to observe and control the live process in the office
- At least 15-years lifespan
Know more medical waste treatment.
- A set of anti-stick autoclave bins
- Vacuum pump
- Condensation and deodorization tower
- Electrical and pneumatic PLC control cabinet with touch screen and micro-printer
- Automated loading platform
- Medical waste shredder, including bin dumper, loading hopper and screw conveyor etc.
- Steam boiler
- Automated transfer line
- Medical waste container washer
- Sewage treatment & recycling system
- Workshop air collection & deodorization system
- Centralized control and monitoring system
- Medical waste container