Integrated Autoclave with Shredder – MWI Series
Medical waste treatment plants
Effective loading volume: 500L, 1000L and 2500L
Pre-shredding, autoclave integrated with built-in double-shaft shredder.
Temperature and pressure
134°C, 2.2 bar (adjustable)
Waste volume reduction
60-80% (depending on waste)
Integrated autoclave with shredder (MWI Series) are also commonly applied to small to medium-scaled medical waste treatment plants. The machine is fully automatic and easy to operate. The PLC enables flexible parameter setting as per client’s needs. Gient Integrated Autoclave with Shredder adopted built-in heavy-duty double-shaft shredder that has large applications in city medical waste treatment plants, proving reliable and dedicated for medical waste. In Gient Integrated Autoclave with Shredder, the sterilization process and shredding process are enclosed in one pressure vessel. The machine is very compact, including automatic dumper, vacuum pump, air compressor, optional steam generator system, etc.
Core Features & Advantages
- Easy, safe, efficiency and environmental-friendly
- Green process without hazardous emissions, chemical-free and NO radiation
- Advanced technology against chloride ion corrosion in medical waste
- Advanced odor control technology ensures comfortable working ambient
- Easy to maintain: patented technology of easily disassembled shredder largely shortens the maintenance and blades changing time.
- Optional remote monitoring system. Staffs are able to observe and control the live process in the office
Know more about medical waste treatment
- Built-in shredder
- Electrical and pneumatic PLC control cabinet with touch screen and micro-printer
- Automated lifter and dumper
- Vacuum pump
- Maintenance platform with ladder etc.
- Loading container
- Steam boiler / steam generator
- Medical waste container
- Sharps container
- Container washer